Saturday, December 31, 2005

It is fixed

To continue the story, I ran quickly down to my neighbor's door. The last time I have seen them is when I saw the eyes of my fifth grade student light up when asking for a wine opener. Marko comes to the door, and I state problem, visz, and point up stairs. Gabi comes up stairs with me to see my new indoor pool and runs back down to retrieve her husband Janos. To make it short he shut the water off in the building. Everyone came to my flat to see the american and her blown up bathroom. I even got a visit from the village mayor. It was an adventure, we had to soak up all the water with my towels, and then clean it while we waited for a man from the city to come and fix it. It is fixed just in time to pick up Kat, and then the cookie making continued. Making cookies was great and we had tons left over. We all had time to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail too. And that concludes the before Christmas activities except my singing at school, which I did crappily wonderful.

No comments: