Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cookies and Jello

So it was suggested that we get together and make some traditional American Christmas Cookies by myself in hopes of hanging out with Kyle whom I enjoy, but never see. She ends up eating a nem jo brat and remains in Eger nursing her stomach back to health.
Mariah calls and states that she is annoyed with the ticket woman and may not come, I am a bit sad because I told my co-teachers that I could not do something due to the fact that a friend was coming. Kat couldn't make until Saturaday so I was about to be made a liar. Emily texts me saying she is on the way and will be here at nine tonight. I quick call Mariah back and convince her that she should brave the ticket problems and come anyway. It works and she is on the way. I owe her something big because not only did she come but she trudged through a winter storm wearing only black on the highway. We have time to stop at my ABC store and buy our first batch of liquior and venture home to make some Jello that my parents included in a wonderful care package. We did not have a single problem the whole trip through the ice and snow, and confidently I step firmly into the step of my building...and Biff!!! I go down, but in the words of Kat's hot brittish man Simon Webb, No Worries I saved the beer and only had to sacrifice my elbow and a little pride.
Once safely inside we get down to buisness and make the jello. Satisfied with the results we break out the beer and wine and sit down to an intellectual game of chess. Mind you at this point we have only had a beer a piece. We have finished only two moves each then pour ourself a glass of wine. I am showing her my new travel opporation game given in another package from my parents. As everyone has seen in the game when the medal tweezer hits the side a buzz goes off that can be somewhat alarming. I do this and the poor injured man lurches. I am suddenly wet and there seems to be an interesting color all over my game. I look up and Mariah looks like she is going to die. She obviously thought that this was the funniest thing she has ever seen and unlucky for me she happened to be tasting the wine as I missed the shin bone. The wine was sprayed over me, the game, the chess board, and anything else that was in its path. It was very nice.
We clean up and head out to retrieve Emily. We take the wine with us because it is cold and we thought it would keep us warm. My train station is quite the hike and not thinking we do not bring our phones. We get all the way to the highway and there is no sign of Emily. We venture back and are a little worried that maybe she took the wrong way. We are not so worried however that we would pass up the opportunity to buy a beer to go at the bar. We get back to find that Emily got a ride to my house. Let the consumption begin!!

The evening was wonderful my favorite part was making a new friend in Jonah, we are tight perhaps we will marry in the future. I stumble out of my room to find my house covered in red jello. I called various individuals throughout the night including my new above mentioned friend. I also took a carpet ride and still had the time to write down some needed cleaning supplies. Boy am I hungover.
Lying in my living room trying to make it stop spinning I hear and unusual noise coming from my bathroom, one I have never heard before and was continually made fun of for making the same noise when a dog tried to eat me. Mariah screamed!! A little annoyed for having been aroused from my hung over state, I go to see what she is screaming about. The scream was the perfect action considering that a pipe in my bathroom blew up and water was flowing everywhere converting my bathroom into an indoor pool. The follies of this adventure will soon be exposed because at this time it is my duty to cook the rice for our awesome chicken dinner.

No comments: