Thursday, May 24, 2007

My name is Fanni. I am 9 years old. My favorite colors are blue and green and purple. My favorite animals are cats, dogs, and dolphins. I have 1 big sister, and 1 little brother. My favorite foods are spaghetti and cream of rice. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we made butterflies. My favorite English word is BUTTERFLY.
My name is Niki. I am 8 years old. My favorite color is blue. My favorite animal is a seal. My favorite food is cream of rice. I have 1 big brother and 1 little brother. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we made butterflies. My favorite English word is DOG.
Andras is a good kid, but a little energetic. He was not in my class the day we did this project, but he likes football. He has a big family, and enjoys playing during my lessons.
My name is Dávid. I am 8 years old. My favorite animals are tigers, lions, and dolphins. My favorite colors are blue, green, and black. I like to eat potatoes and pasta. I like to play football, cars airplanes, and helicopters. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura was when we made Playdough and dinosaurs. My favorite English words are FOOTBALL, AIRPLANE, and HELICOPTER.
My name is Dominik. I am 8 years old. My favorite food is poppy seed pasta. My favorite animal is a dinosaur. Unfortunately I do not have a dinosaur at home. My favorite color is green. I have 2 sisters. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we made dinosaur puppets. My favorite English word is DOG.
My name is Tamás. I am 8 years old. My favorite animal is a tiger. My favorite color is black. My favorite food is soup. I like football and computers. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we made dinosaurs. My favorite English words are GRAPES and COMPUTER.

My name is Dóra. I am 9 years old. My favorite animals are dolphins and dogs. I have 2 dogs at home. I have 1 sister. My favorite color is purple. My favorite foods are spaghetti and soup. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we draw. My favorite English word is DOLPHIN.

My name is Laura. I am 8 years old. My favorite color is red. My favorite food is spaghetti. My favorite animal is a dog. I have one dog. I have 2 brothers. I like to play football. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we made the Play dough. My favorite English word is DINOSAUR.



My name is Gabi. I am 8 years old. I like to play with Ben10, it is on cartoon network, and a computer game on the Internet. My favorite animals are horses and cats and dogs. My favorite color is gold. My favorite food is spaghetti. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we made Play dough. My favorite English word is STUPID.


THESE STUDENTS MISSED THE PHOTO DAY BUT HAD A LOT TO SAY!!!
My name is Benji. I am 8 years old. I have a little brother and a little sister. My favorite colors are blue, green and black. My favorite animals are pig, dogs and rabbits. My favorite foods are spaghetti, hamburger, and pizza. My favorite thing to play is football. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when she brings her computer. My favorite English word is ZOMBIE.

My name is Beni. I am 9 years old. My favorite colors are blue and green. My favorite animal is dog. My favorite food is Nudli. My favorite thing to play is the Internet. I have 2 sisters, they are little. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we made dinosaurs. My favorite English word is LEWIS HENNINGTON and DAVID CURTARD.


My name is Fruzsi. I am 9 years old. My favorite animal is a little dog. I don’t like big dogs. I have a big dog. I have 1 brother at home. My favorite colors are purple and violet and blue and red. My favorite foods are apples and bananas and plums and cherries. My favorite lesson with Miss Laura is when we play with the puppets and make butterflies. My favorite English words are CATERPILLAR, WORM, DOG and CAT.

No comments: