Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Meet the rest of class 1.A!

My name is Dénes. I am 7 years old. I have one brother, his name is Tomás. I like football. My favorite team is Barcelona, and I like Ronaldhino. My favorite color is green. My favorite foods are spaghetti and pizza. My favorite animals are tiger, hippo, and snakes. My favorite English word is PURPLE.

My name is Milán. I am 7 years old. I like dogs. I have one dog his name is Betan. I like the color black. I like to play yugio. My favorite football team is Arsenal. My favorite football player is Henry. My favorite English word is BANANA.


My name is Dominik. I am 8 years old. My favorite colors are red,yellow and dark blue. My favorite foods are pizza, macaroni and tomato soup. My favorite animals are lions and horses. I like football. My favorite team is Real Madrid. My favorite player is Fabiano. My favorite English word is CAR.

My name is Bence, I was ill the day we answered the questions so you will just have to look at my cute picture and imagine what I would say.

My name is Szabolocs (the boy in the front). I am 7 years old. My favorite animal is a dog. I have one dog at home. His name is Pudoka. My favorite food is spaghetti. My favorite color is blue. I like to play volleyball. My favorite English word is PEAR.
My name is Kleopatra (in the yellow and blue). I am 7 years old. My favorite color is black. My favorite food is chicken. My favorite animal is a cat. I have one cat at home. Its name is Tigris. I like to play with my dolls. My favorite English word is GREEN.
My name is Dominika( in the dark pink) . I am 7 years old. I like next to Miss Laura. My favorite color is red. My favorite animal is a dog. I haven’t a dog at home. My favorite food is pizza. I like to play with my dolls. My favorite English word is FARM.
My name is Patricia (in the very middle). I am 7 years old. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite animal is a dog. I have one dog at home. His name is Bruno. My favorite color is pink. I like to draw. I like to draw princesses. My favorite English word is FARM.

My name is Zsofi. I am 7 years old. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is spaghetti. My favorite animal is a dog. I have two dogs at home. Their names are Gumbi and Titi. I like to play to play Komokazi outside. My favorite English word is DOG.


My name is Dani (in the grey shirt in front). I am 7 years old. I like to play football. My favorite football team is Real Madrid. My favorite player is Ronaldo. My favorite food is spaghetti. My favorite color is green. My favorite animal is a dog. I have two dogs at home. Their names are Rozsi and Zino. My favorite English word is PLUM.

My name is Noémi( on the left). I am 7 years old. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite toy is pictures. My favorite animal is a rabbit. I have two rabbits at home. Their names are Topsy and Fules. Fules is a girl rabbit. My favorite English word is PIZZA.
My name is Maia (on the right). I am 7 years old. My favorite toy is my picture book. My favorite color is blue. My favorite animal is a cat. I have two cats at home. Their names are Tigris and Artul. My favorite food is pizza. I like to play computer. My favorite English word is CAT.

My name is Cintia. I am 7 years old. My favorite color is pink. My favorite animal is a horse. I have one horse at home. Its name is Leja. My favorite food is cornflakes. I like to eat pizza. My favorite English word is GOOD MORNING.

My name is Marton (in the red). I am 7 years old. I like to ride horses. I have two horses at home. Their names are Dözsö and Kiraly. My favorite color is orange. My favorite food is sausage and mushrooms. My favorite animal is a horse. My favorite English word is HORSE.
My name is Raymond. I am 8 years old. I like to play football. My favorite team is Real Madrid. My favorite player is Iker Casias. My favorite food is chips. My favorite color is blue. My favorite English word PLUM.

My students love when I bring my camera in, they think it is fun. This begins my series of my students. I had each student answer some questions and they had to answer. I then took their photos so you could get a feel of what I do each day.

No comments: