Friday, May 18, 2007

Meet my Thursday class 1.A!!

In this photo is Milan, giving a thubs up. Lehel pulling his ears, Botond, in the back, and Attila being cool on the side.
The boys again with Bence added in the back, showing me one of the many toys they bring to my lessons and try to describe them with their limited vocabulary.
This is Sara, the smaller one, and Adel, with Anna in the back. Adel is one of my favorites because she sticks up for the smaller students, she is a wonderful bodyguard.
Here we have Adel, Sara, Anna and Barbi.
My goofballs. In the front is Lehel. Lilla is the young girl behind him, with Big Bence and Kristian behind Lehel. In the back by the door is a shy little boy named Adrienn.

I had them all answer some questions like What is your name? How old are you? But something happened and they did not save properly on the computer. My other lessons will appear on here shortly as well. Next up is Tuesday's 1.A class. I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

jeremy said...

Aww!! You make me happy laura. So good to seoe you Strawberryfest. If I don't see you before you leave, take care, and good luck with the job hunt. :-)